WE ESTABLISH THE MINISTRY OF APOSTLES AND PROPHETS

WE ESTABLISH THE MINISTRY OF APOSTLES & PROPHETS

THE APOSTOLIC & PROPHETIC COMMISSION:

"I know for certain that my call as an Apostle was to teach on the ministry of the Holy Spirit to the body of Christ and that I am to preach this " End-time movement of the Holy Spirit" to prepare God's saints for the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.I also know that God has given me a Prophetic mandate to establish or to confirm a network of Apostles and Prophets of God to be release into the body of Christ and this has to do with the Asia nation with an extension to an international network all around the world.These two commissions are so specific to me that I intend to accomplish such apostolic and prophetic call under the authority of the Holy Spirit"


OFFICIAL WEBSITE : www.apostleprophetministries.co.nr

We also promote unity within the Five-fold ministries and welcome all Pastors,Evangelists and Teachers into this fellowship


Thursday, 22 December 2011

2012 PROPHETIC WORD BY Apostle Joh,the Seer prophet

I hear the Holy Spirit voice ..speaking and proclaiming not about revival nor renewal but He said "RESTORATION!"
Therefore,I say unto thee saints,God the Holy Spirit is going to restore what you have lost in life.2012 is coming as your year of restoration.Welcome Holy Spirit and overhaul me!
Joel 2:25-27" And I will RESTORE to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.(KJV)
(The authenticity word by Apostle Joh,the Seer Prophet)



April 10, 2011 Slideshow: Apostolic’s trip to Putrajaya, Selangor, Malaysia was created by TripAdvisor. See another Putrajaya slideshow. Create a free slideshow with music from your travel photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.